[Vtigercrm-developers] V6 Beta HelpDesk / Workflow Bug

Richard Hills - TechnologyWise richard at tw.co.nz
Thu Aug 15 10:19:53 UTC 2013

I have tested this and also received no workflow mail with the default
setup.

I tried a couple of mail servers and confirmed no mail was being sent out.

I edited the workflow and setup my own conditions and this worked fine.

Have not checked logs however if you link through a trac ticket to the
mailing list I will add anything I can tomorrow.