[Vtigercrm-developers] Default Date V6Beta

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 15:46:28 UTC 2013

On 13/08/13 16:28, Daniel Thompson wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> A slight step back in my book but in version 5.4.0 you set the default
> date to today.
>
> Now it's blank and annoying to put this back every time :(

Interesting - When creating custom modules I sometimes want a date field
to default to today and sometimes I do not.

If you set

generatedtype = "2"

in vtiger_field then the date field will *not* auto-populate with
today's date. If the generatedtype value is the default (1) then the
date does get auto populated.

Might be worth digging around in the vtiger 6 database to see if this is
still available.

Cheers

Libertus Solutions
http://www.libertus.co.uk