[Vtigercrm-developers] V6 Beta Quick Create

Daniel Thompson developingdanny at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 15:44:25 UTC 2013

Hi Guys,

I'm liking the new quick create but have 1 question/query.

Certain modules some clients hated the fact you could quick create it
partially, I know that there is a full form option but it has been
mentioned that it would be best to hide this completely reducing half
rubbish data entry.

As of yet I'm unable to see how this can be set via the user and seems to
run of isentity. Making this option false removes it from the Workflow
engine. Not good...

Is there another way of removing this from the quick create view via metta
data or user control without having to hardcode in exception rules?

Regards

Danny