[Vtigercrm-developers] Question on table: vtiger_crmentityrel

Matt Zygowicz goldsziggy at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 15:18:16 UTC 2013

Greetings everybody,

Just to start off, I am a first timer to the community and look forward to
being apart of it.

I had a question on when this particular table is used
(vtiger_crmentityrel) it seems to relate crm entities but doesn't do it all
the time.  I have multiple cases where a crmid for an Account is only
matched up with one contact but under the table
vtiger_contactdetails.accountid I have multiple listings for the specific
account (as it should be)  I was wondering if this table serves a higher
purpose than I am currently seeing and if so could this be elaborated on.
 I looked over the datamodel for 5.2.1 and didn't see it listed their
either (
https://www.vtiger.com/products/crm/docs/510/vtigerCRM_DataModel_5.2.1.pdf)

Thank you for all your help in advance,
Matthew