[Vtigercrm-developers] assigned to field read only in profile?

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Tue Aug 13 11:49:06 UTC 2013

I forced that in the database to try it for a client and the whole
edit/save process broke. It is because if it is read only it does not
appear on the edit form but the save process expects this field to be
there. So you would have to modify the database directly and then modify
the code to support not having that field in sight.

I may be wrong as I didn't dedicate much more time than a quick test
modifying the database directly but the sensation i got is that
"assigned to" is an important field which shouldn't be played with.

I would suggest though a javascript/jquery hack to disable the field
dynamically, that may be easier....  not sure though...

--
Un saludo
Joe