[Vtigercrm-developers] Database modifications

Jung Péter pjung at parola.hu
Tue Aug 6 12:34:05 UTC 2013

	Hi,

I developed a custom module that gathers statistics using many modules from vTiger v5.4.0.
To be as fast as possible, I developed it using direct SQL queries.

However, I found that some optimizing could/should be done on the existing database structure.
Attached is an SQL file that contains these optimizations.

My question is whether these modifications would cause problems upgrading vTiger to v6.0?

Thanks,

		Jung Péter
		Parola Kft