[Vtigercrm-developers] 5.4 - converted leads - default picklist values ignored

Richard Hills richard at tw.co.nz
Sun Aug 4 23:27:35 UTC 2013

I am experiencing the following problem:
When I create an account/opportunity from a lead if no values are mapped
for my custom picklists, rather than defaulting these to the values
selected in the module manager these values are filled as null.

I was just wondering if anyone can suggest a solution, I presume the
code in the conversion part of the system simply ignores these defaults
and if possible I would like to avoid having to write this script. If
this has never been done however I may look at fixing up the code to
look properly for default field values. I would love to hear I have just
done something wrong, so if this is working for you then please let me
know also.

I have considered writing a cleanup workflow but again as we can not
match on null in the conditions area of the workflow setup this does not
seem to be possible.

Thanks

--
Richard Hills