[Vtigercrm-developers] iphone app

Bernard Bailey bernard.bailey at timezone.co.nz
Thu Aug 1 05:16:56 UTC 2013

Hi developers,
I am trying desperately to find a fix for the vtiger mobile app for iphone.  My
issue is as below:
I reside in Hamilton, New Zealand and we are on UTC + 12:00 now, since daylight
saving has stopped. I have connected my android and iphone to my local server
and synchronised the calendar records. On both devices the calendar time has
shifted forward exactly 12:00 hours? This is a critical function for the
iphone/Android device.
This issue has been confirmed by other users in his timezone.
Bernard G Bailey