[Vtigercrm-developers] Bug in Report schedule email

filippo spera sviluppovtiger at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 15:42:00 UTC 2013

HI all,

I've build a report with one filter  " field X not equal to .....", and on
the screen I see the report correctly, then I export the report in Excel
and it's correct too, but if I schedule the report to send a mail of the
excel output I got the file not filtered, so I get the data of " X equal
to....".

Someone of you already discover this Bug, the excel file generated manually
and the automated one are not taking the same data?

Thanks for help

Filippo