[Vtigercrm-developers] module/Emails/mail.php

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 07:14:46 UTC 2013

Just noticed some odd stuff in the above file.

in function send_email around line 93:

	$mail_error = getMailError($mail,$mail_status,$mailto);

$mailto is not defined anywhere.

In the function getMailError($mail,$mail_status,$to)

$to is never examined!

Also $error_msg is not set in the final else block (It's commented out)
so the return $error_msg will return NULL I guess.

This all looks very dodgy and old code from what I can tell.

Should I be using a different mailer tool for sending emails from custom
cron scripts?

Cheers