[Vtigercrm-developers] Is it possible to integrate Outlook in to the mail manager in vtiger 5.4?

Klaus Larsen kl at outsourcers.dk
Fri Apr 12 07:09:14 UTC 2013

yes, we are setting that up as well and have gotten it to sync with the
CRM....but we are running an extremely customized version of vtiger due to
client needs, so not all functionality on all modules is present.

So my original question was whether the mail manager in vtiger played nice
with Outlook accounts as standard (without additional plugins).

But it looks like we need to go the connector/plugin route....which we
already are.

Mange hilsner / best regards,

Klaus Larsen

Konsulent