[Vtigercrm-developers] Windows Live Mail?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 07:04:39 UTC 2013

I was at a new customer yesterday and on their desktop their email
application (at least it looked like a standalone app) was called Live Mail.

I know nothing about Windows - not used it for years and years so I am
wondering if this application is supported or planned to be supported by
the Outlook plugin?

According to Google there does seem to be a plugin API for Live Mail but
I have no idea of it is similar to the Outlook one or not.

Thanks