[Vtigercrm-developers] Bugs etc - Was password vs accessKey

John Crisp john at reetspetit.net
Thu Apr 11 10:35:25 UTC 2013

On 10/04/13 16:25, Adam Heinz wrote:
> TLDR: rant

Pretty well everything I was driving at, but put by a professional. I'm
glad it isn't just me who thinks this.

>Actually work out of Trac

Yup

> You need to promptly respond to all issues, even if they are in legacy
> releases.  You need to go back through your bug backlog and assess each
> bug, either fixing it on the 5.x line, closing the bug as WONTFIX, or
> moving the bug forward to a 6.x or future release

Yup

Not worried about rapid releases - don't have the time to keep up and
always look for a LTS.

But regular updates/bug fixes packaged and properly rolled out would be
good.

Improving the 'user' experience isn't just about the worker sat on their
seat. It's about the whole vTiger ecosystem. We are ALL users of vTiger,
just in different ways.