[Vtigercrm-developers] Right uitype/displaytype for field formula?

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 07:17:34 UTC 2013

On 09/04/13 21:57, Adam Heinz wrote:
> Grepping the codebase for "insert into vtiger_profile2field", it comes
> back with few enough hits that I think you could cover all the bases.  I
> submitted some code [3] towards this end already, but there's still more
> work to be done.  Basically, I think that we should be doing something
> more like
>
> INSERT INTO vtiger_profile2field
> SELECT ?, tabid, fieldid, visible, readonly
> FROM vtiger_def_org_field
>
> and of course wiring all the top level code in
> modules/Users/SaveProfile.php to use vtlib objects.

It would be just as nice if the Workflow Task VTUpdateFieldsTask could
actually work with displaytype 2 fields ;-)

If I get time I might take a look at that. Problem is right now, if you
create a new field in vtlib and give it a displaytype=2 first, then you
won't even see the field in the Workflow Task field picklist! If you
change it to a "2" after creating the Task (or do it programatically)
then the Update Field task doesn't update the field.

Libertus Solutions
http://www.libertus.co.uk