[Vtigercrm-developers] uploading documents via web service but missing parentid

Sreenivas Kanumuru svk at vtiger.com
Thu Sep 27 11:29:54 PDT 2012

Hi Joe, Adam,

We took up some patches during the 5.4 release, but didn't have the time to
review all. I do not have the insight into this particular patch. We will
be looking into some of these critical patches after releasing the vtiger6
alpha code (anytime now). Some of the patches might not be necessary
anymore with vtiger6. We will seek your help in porting prior submissions
to vtiger6, if necessary

Regards,
Sreenivas