[Vtigercrm-developers] Cyclic vtlib relationships?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 07:24:12 PDT 2012

Just a quick one.

How do you deal with the situation where you have a couple of vtlib
modules that need a bi-directional relationship?

Early on I just ran the script to make the first, then ran the second,
then ran the first *again* to create the linkages.

Now I tend to split out the code to build the relationships and run it
last (I have a set of files which create each module, then a few more to
do "ancillary" stuff and make the relationships), but that doesn't seem
to work right when I export a module; the relationships are not being
created when I import...

cheers