[Vtigercrm-developers] Please help - How does the Open Source development works about VTiger?

mail at dvoges.de mail at dvoges.de
Wed Sep 19 04:48:06 PDT 2012

Hello Richard,

thanks for being with me. I wondor who is Mr. VTiger?

Hello all,

Following http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi
there is the next link "?Read through the developer resources ":
http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/wiki/vtigerCRMDeveloperResources
and finally a link to the "Developer Guide":
http://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/vtiger520:Developer_Guide
and there you can read:
Vtiger520:Developer Guide
There is currently no text in this page. You can search for this page
title in other pages, or search the related logs.

Does this mean VTiger is a closed development?

I can live with that, please give me a price list so I can consider
working with VTiger like every other Software which is owned by a
company.

In other words, I think it is useful to know the answers to the
following questions before I join the community:
- Who is the "Community"?
- How is the community organized?
- Is there a list of the members?
- Can I see the interests or the reason why the people or companies
are in the community?

Greetings, Detlef