[Vtigercrm-developers] Please help - How does the Open Source development works about VTiger?

Richard Hills - TechnologyWise richard at tw.co.nz
Wed Sep 19 04:13:22 PDT 2012

You can of course submit code here, I guess you could create your own
project and keep updating that every time vtiger upgrades, but what I am
missing that I have experienced in other open source projects is the
communication with core developers and the ability to add to current
builds, for example I am sure vtiger 6 is being worked on steadily, but
I have not yet seen anything but some mock ups.