[Vtigercrm-developers] Tables partially created - Installation issue of 5.4.0

Sutharsan Jeganathan ajstharsan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 03:45:42 PDT 2012

Hi

Thank you for the answer.

I set the max_execution to 600 as vtiger recommends. But still getting
error.

Only different is we use zend server on an iseries (AS400) server, where db
engine is IBMDB2I for MySQL

I had installed it successfully couple of times before this error come.
Below is the details of recent update on the server

   1. Upgraded the Zend server
   2. Create a new user on MySQL and use it for vtiger installation
   (letting vtiger to create db itself)

I thought this may be something related to the MySQL version differs with
the vtiger, but not sure.

Appreciate all your suggestion

Thanks
Sutharsan Jeganathan