[Vtigercrm-developers] Tables partially created - Installation issue of 5.4.0

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 02:40:08 PDT 2012

On 29/10/12 09:27, Sutharsan Jeganathan wrote:

> I tried to install 5.4.0 on zend server where MySQL 5.1  and PHP 5.3 is
> enabled

What's a "zend server"? What OS?

> After passing module selection installation screen, it goes wrong and
> says below message.
>
> "Tables Partially Created" ...

Did the install routine timeout perhaps? Have you checked the php.ini
settings for execution time and such like?

 From you other comments I guess you have read this page:

http://gulshan.beejan.com/index.php/2010/09/30/vtiger-error-tables-partially-created-table-creation-failed-fixed/

There are a few suggestions in there.

But I must say having installed vtiger thousands of times, this is an
error I have not come across before. We install mostly on Ubuntu Server
(10.04 or 12.04) but also on CentOS systems when the customer requests it.

Libertus Solutions
http://www.libertus.co.uk