[Vtigercrm-developers] Unable to login after moving the shared hosting

Sutharsan Jeganathan ajstharsan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 10:44:56 PDT 2012

Hi

Just installed 5.4.0 and did few changes and uploaded to a shared hosting
(1and1). Everything working fine and changed the files permission to 644.

Database is same as local, but unable to login using the same credentials,
but it works for local instance.

What would be the reason?

Thanks
Sutharsan Jeganathan