[Vtigercrm-developers] [vtigercrm-developers] Free Mobile App for vtiger CRM Launched

seido seidonakanishi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 11:27:02 PDT 2012

Hello Rohit,

Tested on VTIGER 5.4 and Sony XPERIA Android v3.0.

Great job !

Suggestions for improvement:

a) SEARCH is case sensitive => i think it is more practical case default is
"not case sensitive".

b) Localization of App => is there plan for it ? I can translate to
Brazilian Portuguese.

Regards.,
Seido Nakanishi