[Vtigercrm-developers] multiple user picklists

Adam Heinz amh at metricwise.net
Wed Oct 10 08:24:19 PDT 2012

All entities use the uitype 52 user picklist for Assigned To.  I
thought I'd reuse that uitype for a second Approved By user picklist.
Ends up that if you add both fields to a custom view, you get
fireworks.  The QueryGenerator (at least in 5.2.1) doesn't use table
aliases, so you end up with SQL that joins against vtiger_users twice.

ERROR 1066 (42000): Not unique table/alias: 'vtiger_users'

Is there a fix for this in a later version, or am I patching QueryGenerator?