[Vtigercrm-developers] demo of your project

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Tue Oct 9 03:46:54 PDT 2012

Hi Matteo,

Thank you, but there is nothing to hide, that is just a quick POC,
nothing really functional there and it is all obsolete code already. If
it helps anybody than I am happy.

I didn't put the password because it was evident for those reading the
mailing list ;-)

The "comercial" field is on our Payment Control module, not this
master-detail POC test I did. The payment control module is open source
and available in the forge where you will be able to see how we define
and use the uitype 101 field.

Thank you for your worries
Joe
TSolucio