[Vtigercrm-developers] Product/Service line item enhancements

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Tue Oct 9 02:08:38 PDT 2012

Just to add my two cents to these ideas.

Lately we have been using one of the many powerful javascript libraries
that have appeared to do this, mostly kendoui and dhtmlx.
We create a parent module and then a child module, we then embed the
child module using the javascript grid widget.
I did a POC many months ago which is still online:

http://erpevolutivo.com/crmclient/seneria

See the P.LED module

The approach is basically the same as the existing one in vtiger CRM
now, but all the burden of javascript programming is handled by the
library not manually programmed. Further development on this POC has
proven very satisfying both for us and the users because of the tools
and power of the kendoui library.

The problem is licensing, as most would require some investment.

Joe
TSolucio