[Vtigercrm-developers] product options

Adam Heinz amh at metricwise.net
Thu Aug 9 07:19:23 PDT 2012

Ok, here's the screenshots I promised.  You can see that I have an
order form edit view that is a near mirror of the quote edit view.
You can add and delete order lines, etcetera, but the best part is
that since you are related against a real order line module, you can
configure the fields for that module and it changes the columns in the
related order form edit view.

The bad news is that I have no admin ui associated with this.  I do
all of my administration via vtlib scripts.  I'm still banging around
with the permissions issues mentioned earlier in this thread as well.
I'm also still figuring out how to get this working via the web service.

When it gets a little more finished, I hope to be able to contribute it
as a patch to vtlib/ModuleDir.  This is built in such a way so as not
to be specific to our custom module.  Comments welcome -- it is
still a work in progress.