[Vtigercrm-developers] Asterisk Configuration - Labelling Bug?

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Sat Oct 6 14:42:40 PDT 2012

Alan,

Please file language-string issue on the trac for reference.

*History*
PBX Manager module was part of our customization delivered to customer
which was targeted on non-Asterisk based system which had not AGI support.

Asterisk AGI script is certainly a good option compared to Event polling
(which is currently used). We have a bit of learning curve for Asterisk and
AGI approach, a reason why I would not commit for short-term.

Regards,
Prasad