[Vtigercrm-developers] workflows not working

Ramya Banglore ramya.banglore at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 02:41:43 PDT 2012

Hi
its working for me thanks for your valuable response

iam trying to create a new field to calendar module under
CalendarLayoutView or users module

Can anybody tel me is the below script working or not

<?php
require_once('vtlib/Vtiger/Module.php');
include_once('vtlib/Vtiger/Utils.php');
include_once('vtlib/Vtiger/Menu.php');
require_once('vtlib/Vtiger/Block.php');
require_once('vtlib/Vtiger/Field.php');
$Vtiger_Utils_Log = true;
$module=Vtiger_Module::getInstance('Users');

$module=Vtiger_Block::getInstance('LBL_USERLOGIN_ROLE',$module);
$blockTicket = Vtiger_Block::getInstance(77);
$field=new Vtiger_Field();
$field->label='Vintalk Representative';
$field->name='vintalk_representative';
$field->table='vtiger_users';
$field->name='vintalk_representative';
$field->columntype = 'VARCHAR(50)';
$field->uitype = 1;
$field->typeofdata = 'V~M';
$block->addField($field);
//$block->save($module);
$module->initWebservice();
echo 'Code successfully executed';
?>
otherwise any other script is there to add custom field

Can anybody help me please................................

Thanks& Regards,
B.Ramya