[Vtigercrm-developers] Right way to fix annoying Search Drop Down?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 00:56:21 PDT 2012

On 05/10/12 02:52, Adam Heinz wrote:
> Have you looked at the code that generates the picklist drop down?  I
> always assumed that module_no was first because it's first in the
> field sequence and there is no default selection.  Maybe you can just
> make a database change?

Interesting idea, thanks.

In vtiger_cvcolumnlist altering the columnindex for a particular cvid
(i.e. the default "All" filter") then it does re-order the search drop
down, but it also re-orders the list view itself as well.

With my hack it only re-orders what goes in the search dropdown, your
solution requires no hacks!

So we now have two choices depending on what suits best :-)

Cheers