[Vtigercrm-developers] objective c web service client

Adam Heinz amh at metricwise.net
Thu Oct 4 11:40:27 PDT 2012

https://github.com/MetricWise/vtwsclib-objc

Ok, sorry that took so long, had to make sure all the licensing (BSD +
MIT) was in order before we made it public.  It's incomplete, but is a
strong start towards a total solution.  I'll continue to add to it as
methods are required to support our own features; doQuery() will be
next.

On Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 3:34 PM, Prasad <prasad at vtiger.com> wrote:
> Sounds interesting. Hope to see the support in Ruby, GO, DART... too :)

I should have something up for Ruby in the next few months, and C#.NET
sooner than that.  GO and DART aren't technologies that we use here.