[Vtigercrm-developers] Event Handler broken [Solved]

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 21:27:49 PST 2012

On 29/11/12 17:22, Prasad wrote:
> Alan,
>
> Can you please share a test case / hint of reproducing the bug.
> If you have a setup where we can review that would useful too.

Hi Prasad,

Thanks.

I want to do some more tests myself first. I think there might be
something more fundamental broken somewhere.

After my last post I noticed another bizarre error creeping in which I
had not seen before. I created a new Quote (fine). But when I opened it
in edit view and tried to save it again I got:

Warning: Illegal offset type in
/var/www/vtiger/include/utils/CommonUtils.php on line 2904 (in the logs,
the userId looked like it was set to an array, not an integer, during
one call to that function).

There are quite a few reports of this one on the forum - all fairly
recent too, but the suggestions to rectify are not fixing the issue,
just hiding it/breaking something else...

As I've never seen either of these before - ever - I suspect something
else is borked. So I want to go back to basics and do some more tests
this weekend on a clean/fresh install of 5.4.0...

I'll report back next week (hopefully)

Thanks

Libertus Solutions
http://www.libertus.co.uk