[Vtigercrm-developers] Outlook and Thunderbird plugins

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 07:06:51 PST 2012

On 28/11/12 13:29, Marian Banica wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Can anybody tell me the following?
> 1) Thunderbird plugin works with VT 5.4? I am trying to install and
> update for some hours without any result.

I do much of the maintenance on the Thunderbird plugin but would welcome
offers of help, especially from Javascript "gurus" ;-)

Please use the "community" version which you can grab from the vtiger
Marketplace [1] or from the Forge [2] (where the source code lives too,
and the bug tracker, feature list etc...).

[1] https://www.vtiger.com/email/thunderbird-extension-for-vtiger-crm/
[2] http://forge.vtiger.com/projects/vttb3/

Cheers

Alan