[Vtigercrm-developers] count(*) speed in related list

Richard Hills - TechnologyWise richard at tw.co.nz
Tue Nov 27 03:09:07 PST 2012

I have a module which has a few million rows of entities, I have found
the performance of the related list to be rediculously slow, however
this is a custom module (I have no modules with relative data sizes to
compare unfortunately, this will be my next step if nobody here has any
input).

I was wondering if anyone else has this issue with the related lists
customisation.

Thanks