[Vtigercrm-developers] any DMS or Plugin available to integrate in vtiger CRM

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Thu Nov 22 01:11:53 PST 2012

First, there is a very easy solution already implemented:  webdav from
Stefan Warnat

https://shop.stefanwarnat.de/vtigercrm-webdav-connector/

I have tested it and it works perfect. With this you edit directly
against vtiger CRM document system. A simple and elegant solution.

If you want more advanced DMS, we have an openKM integration working in
initial phase:

http://crmevolutivo.com/wiki/doku.php?id=vtopenkm

We also looked into owncloud, I personally had high hopes for that one,
but the opensource version is very lacking so I abandoned the idea. I
would be really interested in somebody showing me that I am wrong and
changing my mind about it :-)

Hope that helps
Joe
TSolucio

On 22/11/12 07:06, Ramya Banglore wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> I want to edit the documents in Documents module in vtiger,with out
> downloading the documents
>
> Please any body suggest any plugin or any Document management system
> is available to integrate in vtiger crm or any other ideas you have
> please give KT to complete it
>
> Since two days i was fighting with this
>

> Thanks & Regards,
>
> B.Ramya.