[Vtigercrm-developers] 2. Re: Any improvements to Calendar in 6.0? (Prasad)

Bernard Bailey bernard.bailey at timezone.co.nz
Mon Nov 19 12:31:38 PST 2012

Hi Prasad,
I have had many requests over the past 4 years for the Entityname (or other
contact/organisation field detail)  to show in the calendar event/task block
showing in the Calendar view.
Most users have to resort to the list view to see the contact information
related to the event/task.
Is this being addressed in vt6.0?  I don't see any changes in the OnDemand site
as yet

Regards
Bernard G Bailey
TimeZone
"Making Sense of Your Information"
www.timezone.co.nz
+64 (0) 7 849 8155
+64 (0) 27 243 6883

Disclaimer: This email has been scanned by AVG Antivirus as at 20/11/12. The
information in this electronic mail message is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this Internet
electronic mail message by anyone else is unauthorised.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or
any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may
be unlawful.
When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice contained in this Internet
electronic mail message are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in
the governing TimeZone client engagement letter. TimeZone accepts no
responsibility for any effects this email message or attachments has on the
recipient.