[Vtigercrm-developers] Ways to create bulk users

Sutharsan Jeganathan ajstharsan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 02:59:18 PST 2012

Hi

There is a way to write a script to do this, but I believe there are no
other way. Example, Tweaking /modules/users/save.php by submitting the post
values of each Users like below. Simply you need an array or users, may be
from a csv.

moduleUsersrecord
modecreateparenttabSettingsactivity_mode
actionSavereturn_moduleUsersreturn_id
return_actionListViewtzEurope/Berlinholidaysde,en_uk,fr,it,us,workdays
0,1,2,3,4,5,6,namedays
weekstart1hour_format
start_hour
form_token6538user_namewwwwuser_passwordpoi098email1
ajstharsan at goodmorninge.comconfirm_passwordpoi098statusActivefirst_name
last_nameswslead_viewTodayrole_nameVice Presidentuser_roleH3activity_view
Todaycurrency_id1currency_grouping_pattern123,456,789
currency_decimal_separato...
currency_grouping_separat...
currency_symbol_placement$1.0title
phone_fax
department
email2
phone_work
secondaryemail
phone_mobile
reports_to_id_display
reports_to_id
phone_home
phone_other
date_formatdd-mm-yyyysignature
description
internal_mailerontime_zoneUTCthemesoftedlanguageen_usaddress_street
address_country
address_city
address_postalcode
address_state
imagename
id
reminder_intervalNoneasterisk_extension
use_asteriskonHDBHDBALVTALVTPLVTPLVTQLTQQLTQCVLVTCVLVTHLTHLTGRTGRTOLTSOOLTSO
ILTIILTIMNLMNLOLTPOOLTPOLTFAQLTFAQUAUAPAPAtagcloudviewtrue

If you are not a vtiger developer do not go for script solution as it may
bring unwanted user login an sharing issues. See
https://forums.vtiger.com/viewtopic.php?t=28088

Since it is 200 users, better way is to create it manually.

Thanks
Sutharsan Jeganathan