[Vtigercrm-developers] FWD: 3. Day light saving time in Calendar Module (nicolas GASNIER)

nicolas GASNIER nicolas.gasnier at holdisgroup.fr
Mon Nov 12 03:13:54 PST 2012

Hi,

The issue you mention is probably related to the one I mentioned a few weeks ago. I remember having faced the double display problem, but I couldn't find any way to reproduce the problem, and I thought it was due to some tests I did with the outlook plugin so I gave up on that.
It is something with the positioning of the dates in the layout, but the code here is complex. I hope to have enough time to work calmly on this issue this week and I'll let you know if I find a fix.

Regards

Nicolas GASNIER
Développeur
HOLDIS AGRIDIS