[Vtigercrm-developers] Purchase Order - Negative Qty

John Crisp john at reetspetit.net
Fri Nov 9 04:42:22 PST 2012

On 09/11/12 04:01, Adam Heinz wrote:
> I think all you need to do is change vtiger_field.typeofdata from N (number) to NN (negative number).  Check the wiki for more info on typeofdata.

I believe I did exactly this sort of thing on my system though I can't
remember exactly where I did it !

I think it was to allow for credits but again don't remember - I had a
post in the forums about it but it got lost when my user account got
'deleted' and could not be recovered (gutted).

But the easy answer is exactly as Adam suggests

B. Rgds
John