[Vtigercrm-developers] Purchase Order - Negative Qty

Richard Hills richard at tw.co.nz
Thu Nov 8 18:02:10 PST 2012

Just wondering if anyone has already tackled this issue, my company
recently decided to invest time in setting up purchase orders in the
system however need to have negative quantities.

I have adjusted the javascript to accept these values appropriately and
save them, however now things like the tax are incorrectly displayed.

If nobody else has already made this modification we will continue to
develop it and push the patch to the list in the future.

Thanks

--
Richard Hills
TechnologyWise Ltd, Tauranga, NZ