[Vtigercrm-developers] Company details

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 00:19:27 PST 2012

On 07/11/12 18:02, Adam Heinz wrote:
> Neat!  How do you handle stuff like the company logo on the login
> page, or any other situation where you don't have your uitype 10 field
> to tell you which company to use?

We haven't done that, and without logging in I'm not sure how one would
go about it? Some apache mod_rewrite fu perhaps?.

It is still one vtiger system and one set of records in reality across
the whole system. But what it does allow, with PDFMaker, is for our
customer to generate Quotes, Invoices etc. with specific company
branding. They are a business which trades through three or four
separate companies but the sales team works across all of them.

As I said before, the last bit I need to do now (starting today in fact)
is to extend the generation of auto-incrementing record numbers so that
each Quote, Invoice etc. linked to a particular Company record gets its
own numbering sequence.

I've a couple of ideas on how to do this but until I start I'm not sure
how hard this bit is going to be.

Cheers

Al