[Vtigercrm-developers] Currency setting in Opportunities?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 03:22:58 PST 2012

Anyone hacked Potentials to enable selection of a currency?

We have a customer that deals in 3 or 4 different currencies and would
like to be able to identify the currency of each opportunity.

I can see an "easy" fix is to just add a new picklist with some Currency
names but, of course if/when the Opportunity should become a Quote or
Invoice then this currency wouldn't be passed on.

Cheers