[Vtigercrm-developers] Custom Module - Field empty in relatedlist

Richard Hills richard at tw.co.nz
Sun Nov 4 13:36:22 PST 2012

I have just run the following script:

> $accounts=Vtiger_Module::getInstance('Accounts');
> $accounts->setRelatedList(Vtiger_Module::getInstance('TWTMortgage'),
> 'Mortgages',Array('ADD','SELECT'));

All is working fine, however I have now found that in the relatedlist of
accounts the "Mortgages" show only an edit and delete option. The field
names are shown in the list, but no values. These records display as
expected in the modules on list view.

Any suggestions as to where to debug this issue, or where I may have
missed something would be great.

Thank you

--
Richard Hills