[Vtigercrm-developers] Ideas to version 6.0

Rodrigo Souza rodrigo at hostplan.com.br
Sat Nov 3 08:56:12 PDT 2012

Dear friends,

I have 3 suggestions for development in vtiger, would be multiple inventory
locations.

The first is:

I am an ERP consultant in Brazil, and I see several companies work with
more than one local stock, and see it as a poor in Vtiger.

The idea is to have a combo to select the location of stock on the invoice
a register of stock location (with address) and an auxiliary table where
were the produtctid, id site inventory and the balance of the product in
stock.

The second would be simpler:

In invoice, could have a status of canceled, except where when unregistered
return the balance to the inventory automatically.

The third I think a bit more complex:

How about mounting a service flow through the system? Where the
administrator has the power to parameterize the system so that the workflow
follow a line of work predetermined. Example: An invoice can only be
inserted if you come from a sales order or quote ...

What do you think?

Atte,
*Rodrigo Souza de Oliveira*
*Consultor de TI
*Hostplan Informática Ltda
Telefones: (21) 9217-7909 e/ou (21) 8153-5287
website: www.hostplan.com.br
e-mail/msn: rodrigo at hostplan.com.br