[Vtigercrm-developers] More Information duplicate entries

Julie Young Julie.Young at MATRIXRes.com
Thu Nov 1 09:58:49 PDT 2012

Hello!  I am a recruiter with Matrix. I have an immediate 6 month contract position for a vTiger developer!!

Julie Young
Technology Recruiter
5151 Beltline Rd. Ste. 1010
Dallas, Tx. 75254
Office: 972-778-1843|Fax:972-778-1970|Toll Free: 800-522-0001 x1843
julie.young at matrixres.com
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/julie-young/7/291/33a
MATRIX | We’re how you get there

-----Original Message-----
From: vtigercrm-developers-bounces at lists.vtigercrm.com [mailto:vtigercrm-developers-bounces at lists.vtigercrm.com] On Behalf Of John Crisp
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2012 11:54 AM
To: vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com
Subject: [Vtigercrm-developers] More Information duplicate entries

Was just trolling round my system and I noticed the following problem which has been there for months but I never got round to fixing

When I hover over More Information in Quotes, SO, PO & Invoice (it may happen in Services & Assets but we don't use them) there are some duplicate entries in the list.

e.g. Quotes has duplicate Quote Stage History

Attached screenshots refer.

I think it is something I did by mistake back in the mists of time and I have forgotten what I did and how to repair the damage.

Any suggestions ???

B. Rgds
John