[Vtigercrm-developers] Calendar user colours

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Thu May 24 00:12:01 PDT 2012

On 24/05/12 06:20, Mani Kumar wrote:
> Hi Alen,
>
> Updated is the proposed model of the calendar in vtiger 6 on vtiger wiki.
> It does represent different Users in different colors which was in our
> plan for vtiger 6.
>
> In this model the User is able to view his calendar events as well as
> other shared calendar events in a single view.

Great.

> But the the User will not be able to view other User's ToDos which is
> located at the top.

Is this something that can be configured? I can imagine scenarios where
a manager (esp. a project manager) would want to be able to examine the
status of the ToDos of all the members of his team...

> Please have a look at the model here
> <https://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/Vtiger_6_Calendar_Week_view> and if
> you have any clarifications feel free to contact me.

This is looking really good. Thanks for sharing the designs.

One other question; will the calendar views support drag and drop?

Thanks

Alan

--
Libertus Solutions