[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: adodb version

Rami Addady rami at active.co.il
Sat Mar 31 00:26:15 PDT 2012

Hello Prasad,

 > How has been the testing on PHP 5.4.x, can you please you share any
noticeable boost or failure?

Vtiger 5.3 is not compatible with the new version of PHP v5.4.0
It can't load index.php and fail on PHP 5.4.0 backwards incompatible
change  that function can no longer have parameters with a name equal to
the one of some superglobal.
For more information follow https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=54657

Regards,
Rami Addady