[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger CRM 5.4.0 RC is released !!!

Peter Dimov phdimov at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 09:27:02 PDT 2012

Hi Pratim,

So if I upgrade to 5.4.0. RC from 5.2 following all the steps that should
get fixed?

I have been banging my head on this for a few weeks now and I gave it to a
developer too.

The problem is when I upgrade and login there is white screen.

When I turn the errors on I see that the problem lies in the following
template code:

$date = new DateTimeField(null);
$smarty->assign("DATE", $date->getDisplayDateTimeValue());

that throws a fatal Error

because fields are missing in the user table.

Any experience with that?