[Vtigercrm-developers] Language - extension module for vtiger CRM - 0.3 release

Holbok István holbok at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 04:44:31 PST 2012

Hi Prasad,

Thank you for the update.

In the place:
http://labs.vtiger.in/i18n/index.php

I did not find the possibility of copying translated strings.

The javascript language file translation is appeared but the copy button
not yet.

I have tried in Firefox and in Chrome also.

best regards: Istvan

Holbok István
telefon: +3670-342-0900
e-mail: holbok at gmail.com <mailto:holbok at gmail.com>