[Vtigercrm-developers] Language - extension module for vtiger CRM - 0.1 release

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Fri Mar 2 13:23:51 PST 2012

Holbok,

Sorry to have bothered with issues ... the tool was a very release!

Thank you for hands-on with the extension. Glad to know it came in handy.
Will review the issues pointed out and act on it in coming versions.

Option to copy translated string to input box is good idea, will give it a
try.

Regards,
Prasad