[Vtigercrm-developers] Disable click to call

Nicolas Larcipretti niclarcipretti at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 09:07:24 PST 2012

In my case, I've disabled the module, then when someone clicked the call
link, an error message appeared (bug probably). So I've ripped of the call
link from the code...problem solved ¬¬ (not proud of this solution though)

If you want to do the same, ask me and I'll try to find the part of the
code that I've changed.

Cheers

Nicolas